Come together. Teach. Find Solutions. Entertain.
A lot of places have meeting and event rooms you can rent, but at The Mendel Center you get more than just a space to meet.
We handle the details so you don’t have to
When you host your next meeting, training workshop, or social gathering at The Mendel Center, you’ll not only have the space you need, but you have a team of event professionals to provide you with the service and event advice to make you and your guests comfortable so you can get down to business.
Types of events often held in the more than a dozen meeting and event spaces include:
- Corporate retreats
- Workshops and classes
- Focus group testing with live video viewing in a separate room
- Breakout meetings held in conjunction with large events in the Grand Upton Hall
- Legal depositions
- Board meetings
- Press conferences
- Reunions and dinners
- Receptions and parties
- Mainstage pre-show parties
- Dance and performance recitals
Amenities and Services
We feel that the fewer event details you have to handle, the more time you have to focus on your guests and your reason for gathering. That is why your Mendel Center experience will include access to a full line of services to make your event complete.
Services and amenities include
- On-site catering for breakfast, lunch, or dinner meetings or appetizer receptions
- Built-in projectors and screens in all meeting rooms
- White boards and easels
- Ample, convenient, free parking
- Experienced event planner services
- Liquor license and professional bartenders
- Decorating, lighting, and sound
- Linens and table service
- Tables, chairs, staging, and risers
The Mendel Center is equipped with:
- Wi-fi access and wired internet connections in each meeting spaces
- Projectors and screens
- Conference phones
- Portable sound systems
- Video recording services
On-site catering and beverage services
There’s no need to worry about ordering out for lunch or breaking the flow by having to leave the building for a meal when you have your meeting at The Mendel Center. Our in-house chef and food preparation staff can prepare a delicious hot meal, box lunch, or snack for any size group from 10 to 1,000.
Easy to find, easy to park
Your guests and attendees will find The Mendel Center welcoming and easy to find. We are located within one mile of I-94 exit 30, as well as the US 31 Bypass exit 24. There are more than 20 hotels and bed and breakfasts within a 10 minute drive. And, The Mendel Center has ample, free parking adjacent to the building.
We’d love to help you make your next meeting or event extra special. Call us today to find out more about doing just that at The Mendel Center.