Make the future possible.
Ticket sales alone cannot do it all. The success of The Mendel Center at Lake Michigan College depends on support from businesses, organizations, and individuals like you.
In order to maintain The Mendel Center’s status as an outstanding quality of life asset for our community, we depend on contributions of time, talent, and financial support from those who believe the arts make a difference for everyone.
How can you support The Mendel Center’s mission of arts and education?
- Become a volunteer who helps create the warm and welcoming atmosphere The Mendel Center is known for.
- Become a Premiere Partner with your financial support that maintains the beautiful treasure we know as the Mainstage.
- Have your business become a sponsor so we can continue to seek out and bring the best in arts programming to southwestern Michigan.
- Advertise in The Mendel Center Mainstage playbill. While you gain important visibility for your business, you are also supporting the work we do.
- Support the newly established Arts Factor so underserved groups of children, seniors, and families can benefit from exposure to the performing arts.
To learn more about all the opportunities to participate, contact Mike Nadolski, Executive Director of The Mendel Center, 269.927.8109.