Help us give you the best possible experience!
The Mendel Center at Lake Michigan College welcomes patrons who may have special needs. If you or any of your companions require special assistance, please ask any of our ushers or staff members.
Accessibility features include:
- New early seating policy for patrons in need of assistance in the Mainstage and Hanson Theatres
- Handicap parking on the north and south sides of the building
- Special seating in the Mainstage theatre includes extra wide seats, slide in seats, and wheelchair accessible areas
- Hearing assist devices for use in the Mainstage theatre
- Child booster seats for Mainstage performances
- Handicap accessible restrooms
- Special dietary needs accommodation for events catered by our Conference Services team (must make arrangements in advance)
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff
- Helpful volunteers
The Mendel Center has three floors plus the Mainstage lobby. All levels are accessible by stairs and elevator. Elevators are located to the left and right of the Mainstage theatre entrance doors.
Valet parking is available at select Mainstage events under the canopy in front of the theatre. Fee: $3
Availability of service on GUH side of building for select special events.
Call ahead to verify availability of valet service or look for the Valet Parking signs when arriving at an event.